Summer Boot Camp 2020
The year 2020 is marked by very special developments. In addition to the megatrends of digitalization and globalization with their enormous new possibilities, climate change and – very currently and in the everyday lives of all of us – the corona crisis also show us the risks of our modern society. And with all this, students can be the losers, because lectures are cancelled and examinations are not held.
synavision and partners therefore support engineers and students of architecture, supply engineering and building automation with the synavision Digital Building Summer Boot Camp 2020.
What you can expect
- 10 webinars of 1.5 hours each on current topics related to the digitisation of the construction and operation of modern buildings
- TOP speakers from science and practice
- Free demo license for the synavision Digital Test Bench for use in student research projects, e.g. for the analysis of your own campus
Which topics are addressed?
- Concept & Quality: The way to sustainable buildings
- GA planning in practice & update on VDI 3814
- Technical monitoring and commissioning management
- DGNB – Building in operation
- COPILOT Building Commissioning Certification
- Technical monitoring in new building
- Commissioning Management – Why not doing it right from the start?
- Technical monitoring for refrigeration plants
- LEED certification, commissioning management and monitoring-based commissioning in the USA
What does it cost?
The participation is free of charge! Register now via our contact form and you will receive access to the materials and participation information. We are looking forward to your registration!